By accessing and using the Website, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
- Non-personally identifiable data: the Website collects non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to the Website, the number of visitors to each page of the Website and the domain names of our visitors’ internet service providers. This information remains in aggregate form and is used to understand how our visitors use the Website so that we may improve them and the services we offer. No personally identifiable information is contained in this process.
- The Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this Website from visitors in that age group.
THE DATA PROTECTION ACT
- Under the Data Protection Act, Cavendish Implants Ltd has a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Cavendish Implants uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. For example, the personal information you provide to Cavendish Implants is stored on computer servers with limited access and that are located in controlled facilities. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, Cavendish Implants Ltd makes every commercially reasonable effort to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- Cavendish Implants Ltd will only use your information for the purpose we have described and will not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so. In certain special cases, we may disclose your personally identifiable information:
- when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, or otherwise injuring or interfering with Cavendish Implants Ltd rights, property or operations, other users of the Website or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or
- when we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
- The Act, with some exceptions, gives you the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. There is a fee of £10 for providing the information. Any request should be sent to Cavendish Implants Ltd, 45 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8SB, UK.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your hard disk by a web page server. They help provide additional functionality to the Website or help us analyse usage of the Website more accurately. In all cases in which cookies are used, Cavendish Implants Ltd will not collect personally identifiable information without your explicit permission. The only personally identifiable information that Cavendish Implants Ltd collects is the information you voluntarily provide. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your internet browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. This is not within Cavendish Implants Ltd remits. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Website.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE
Cavendish Implants Ltd reserves the right to change the privacy statement without notice. It is the responsibility of users to check this privacy statement regularly. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to the privacy statement and any updates.
Cavendish Implants welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us.